The Bellevue Christmas Store allows parents or legal guardians to purchase gifts for their children at 75% off the retail value! This ministry aims to serve families in our community who are struggling financially. Bellevue members are invited to serve and engage in the Missionary Task through this wonderful Christmas opportunity. Volunteers are needed to price gifts, decorate and set up the store, share the Gospel, shop with guests, wrap gifts, and help with many other tasks. Bellevue members also have the opportunity to donate new toys that will be sold at the Christmas Store. Visit bellevue.org/christmas-store to register, donate, or learn more.
- November 8: Volunteer registration opens
- November 13: Bins are in lobbies to receive donation
- November 28: First day to Serve Out
- December 7: Last day to drop off toy donations
- December 10: Christmas Store Date
- December 10: Last day to Serve Out