Assess your level of intentionality over the last 90 days.
How is your walk with the Lord?
- Are you pursuing a passionate relationship with Jesus above all?
- Do you take in Scripture regularly? Do you treasure God’s perfect Word as your standard for truth and life?
- Do you pray fervently like it matters?
- Do you obey God instantly? When you sin does it immediately bother you? Do you seek forgiveness?
- Do you worship God intimately, both publicly and privately?
- Do you look for opportunities to share the Gospel with others?
- Are you multiplying disciple makers?
- Are you involved in a mentor/disciple relationship?
How is your home life?
- If you are single, are you walking in discipline, faith, and purity?
- If you are married, do you prefer your spouse above yourself?
- If you have children, are you intentionally passing on your Christian faith and values to your children?
- Do you train your children in the way they should go?
- If you have living parents, are you actively honoring them?
- Are you pursuing a healthy relationship with your family members?
- Are you a willing servant, choosing to serve rather than be served?
How are your work and school lives?
- Do you submit to authority as unto the Lord?
- Do you give an honest day’s work for an honest day’s pay?
- Are you involved in any questionable behavior at work/school?
- Are you proactively developing relationships with lost people?
- Do you selflessly serve others outside our church?
How is your church life?
- Do you attend weekly Worship Services?
- Do you connect with others in a Life Group?
- Are you personally accountable to other Christians?
- Are you involved in equipping environments?
- Do you give compassionate care to others at Bellevue?
- Do you pray for and support the Pastor, staff, and lay leadership?
- Are you a peacemaker?
How are your relationships?
- Do you show intentional hospitality toward others?
- Are you withholding forgiveness from someone, whether or not they have asked for forgiveness?
- Are you harboring bitterness toward someone?
- Do you have broken relationships that you need to mend?
- Do you need to ask forgiveness from someone you have wronged?
How are your finances?
- Are you a good steward of material things? Do you manage your finances, or do they manage you?
- Do you save wisely? Do you spend wisely? Do you give biblically?
Individual Intentionality Summary
Based on your answers, circle the phrase that best describes your intentionality over the past 90 days.
Very Intentional · Not Bad · Hit and Miss
Mostly Miss · Totally Haphazard
Regarding my walk with the Lord, over the next 90 days I plan to:
Regarding my home life, over the next 90 days I plan to:
Regarding my work/ school life, over the next 90 days I plan to:
Regarding my church life, over the next 90 days I plan to:
Regarding my relationships, over the next 90 days I plan to:
Regarding my finances, over the next 90 days I plan to: