The Bellevue Baptist Church Foundation Adoption Assistance program will provide fundraising support to approved couples. In addition, the Adoption Assistance Committee may grant additional funds to couples based on several factors. Due to limited funds, not all couples will receive additional grant funds.
Qualifications to apply
All applicants must meet the following qualifications to apply:
- They are following the leading of the Holy Spirit.
- They are active Bellevue members.
- They have completed their Home Study.
- They are a two-parent Christian family.
- Their adoption agency is a qualified 501(c)(3) organization.
How to apply
- Please read the Adoption Assistance Ministry Policy (PDF)
- Once qualifications are met, print the application, complete, and submit it.
- (Incomplete applications will not be accepted).
Applications will be prequalified by the Bellevue Foundation and forwarded to the Adoption Assistance Fund Committee. The Committee will prayerfully consider each application and make a final decision. Applicants will be notified of the decision by mail.
Please expect the application process to take 4–6 weeks.
(To comply with IRS guidelines and ECFA best practices, we must receive the completed application before the placement of a child in your home.)