- Successful Adoption: A Guide for Christian Families (by Natalie Nichols Gilllespie) provides a comprehensive Christian guide for adoptive families.
- Handbook on Thriving as an Adoptive Family: Real-Life Solutions to Common Challenges (by David and Renee Sanford) provides comprehensive, topical, Bible-based solutions for the inevitable challenges after adoption.
- Fields of the Fatherless (by C. Thomas Davis) inspires readers to share God’s heart for orphans and offers a broad range of helpful resources and organizations.
- Loved by Choice (by Susan Horner) True stories that celebrate adoption and reflect the joys and the difficulties of those touched by adoption from virtually every perspective
- My Adopted Child: There’s No One Like You (by Kevin Leman) A read-to-me children’s picture book, this book conveys love, acceptance, and a sense of individuality to adopted children.
- Adopted for Life: The Priority of Adoption for Christian Families & Churches (by Russell Moore) This book is a stirring call to Christian families and churches to be a people who care for orphans, not just in word, but in deed.
- HowtoAdopt.org is a service of Shaohannah’s Hope, the organization founded by Christian musician Steven Curtis Chapman. It provides background information, responses to myths about adoption and practical steps for pursuing adoption.
- Life Group – Adults are invited to connect with others at 8:00, 9:20, and 11:00 am. Visit bellevue.org/connect for a current list of classes where you will experience biblical teaching, encouraging relationships, and fellowship opportunities.
- Call Family Ministry to be referred to a family that has been blessed by adoption at (901) 347-5751.