- Oversees the organization of program administration including planning, budgeting, event calendaring, clerical work, bookkeeping, marketing, scheduling, publicity, and office equipment/resource management.
- Manages Touchpoint, Microsoft Teams, Espace, Budgeting, and Kronos
- Manages handling registrations (paper and online) with sports leagues, fitness classes, camps, free-play, etc.
- Assist the full-time sport programming staff in the administration of each sporting event
Specific Tasks (Frequency-Routine/Variety/Repetitive):
- Receptionist: General duties of receiving phone calls, Rec emails, and walk-ins. (daily)
- Managing volunteers and front desk- maintain organization, recruit/train volunteers
- Purchase Orders, accounts management, check requests, filing, deposits, and transfers. (daily and weekly)
- Regions card and Amex (monthly)
- Coordination of the registration process for a range of 200-1000 participants per sporting league. (Seasonal)
- Includes adult sports, youth sports, pickleball free-play, and fitness classes
- Event Calendar Management
- Management of Espace of all activities events as programmed by full-time staff.
- Receives, approves, and declines facility usage requests from main church program as it relates to the master calendar of activities. (weekly)
- Submits work orders as needed.
- Schedules team shifts through Microsoft Teams (weekly)
- Request publication (MRF) of all event advertisements in Bellevue’s publicity pieces, such as the Recreation website, Gym weekly schedule, Recreation Social Media, digital signage, and road signs. (weekly and period task)
- Assist in budgeting for operational expenses for each sport league.
- Office equipment/resource management
- Responsible for copier maintenance request, paper, and other supplies related to in house duplications. (weekly/periodic)
- Responsible for purchasing office equipment/supplies (periodic)
- Responsible for the organization/aesthetics of the general office area and front reception desk.
- Manage phone system voicemail and Recreation Ministry email (daily)
- Maintains supply of all forms, stationary and other related supplies (periodic)
- Outer and inner office mail management
- Keeps birthdays/bereavement updated
- Data entry of registered participants for sporting or other special events. (seasonal)
- Other minor clerical support for the full-time sport programming staff
Days/Hours: (subject to change)
Standard office hours are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
The hours of operation of our facilities are
- Monday: 6:30AM to 8:00PM
- Tuesday: 6:30AM to 8:00PM
- Wednesday: 6:30Am-1:000PM
- Thursday: 6:30AM to 8:00PM
- Friday: 8:30-1:00PM
- Saturday/Sunday: Closed
Seasonal programming will require each full-time staff to work one evening shift each week and one or two Saturday shifts per month. Most shifts each day are based on eight hours. Periodically, for special events or preparation for opening leagues, extra hours may be needed to get the job done.
College degree preferred.
A certificate or license CPR or other types of health and wellness is a plus.
Specific Experience Required:
Clerical or administrative experience as well as equipped to build relationships and share the Gospel.
Specific Skills Required (Read/Write/Math/DecisionMaker/Interpersonal/Organization/Planning/Memory);
- Good interpersonal skills (people skills) are a must.
- Phone skills, computer skills related to Microsoft Office and the Internet and organizational skills required.
Physical Abilities (Demand Characteristics)
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to handle or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to sit for long periods of time. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. Must be able to move freely through the facilities in a reasonable amount of time. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. Must be able to lift heavy objects independently and with lifting aids.
Working Conditions (Temp./Inside/Outside/Height/Damp.)
Indoor facilities will primarily be temperature controlled with the exception of some storage areas. Some outdoor activities required with various leagues. However, work will never be required in life threatening situations, such as lightening or threat of tornados.