Day of Prayer and Fasting | Friday, April 3
As a church, we are setting aside the third day of every month in 2020 as a day of prayer and fasting. We are asking you to commit to pray for 30 minutes on that day, and if the Lord leads you, to also fast. Whether you fast from one meal or for the entire day, please seek God’s presence and power during this time.
Recent Prayer Requests
Join us in praying for the prayer requests below.
You may also share your own requests for others to pray for.
Please pray that God will give me a good paying, full-time job by March.
Received: January 20, 2020
- C.O.P. Partner Ministry (C.O.P.—Counting On Prayer), praying for a Law Enforcement Officer (Police Officer or Sheriff’s Deputy), OR the
- L.I.F.R. Partner Ministry (L.I.F.R.—Life Investment First Responder), praying for a Fire Fighter, Rescue, Paramedic, or EMT.
- The extent of that prayer time is up to the individual. It can be a brief or extended time.
- Several prayer helps are available in the “My Response”—Prayer Partner Guidelines material to help a Prayer Volunteer in his/her prayer time.
- The Prayer Volunteer is matched to pray for a First Responder—either a Law Enforcement Officer or a Fire Fighter, Rescue, Paramedic, or EMT.
- Each Prayer Volunteer will receive the Name and Department of a First Responder (Law Enforcement Officer OR Fire Fighter, Rescue, Paramedic, or EMT) AND receive the “My Response”—Prayer Partner Guidelines for his/her prayer time. This material gives specifics on how to pray for a First Responder and suggestions for different areas of prayer.