Sundays | 2:30–4:30 p.m.
Send Out Training is designed for individuals with a heart for the nations who are interested in pursuing missions on a deeper level. Participants will gain knowledge and experience that can be used in Memphis and beyond.
Send Out Training combines teaching with hands–on cultural experiences. It will provide you with:
- The training and skills needed for cross-cultural work.
- Experiential learning opportunities to prepare you for the mission field.
- The equipping you need to live abroad and work with a team.
- A deep knowledge of the Church, the missionary task, discipleship, evangelism, and other spiritual foundations.
- Practical skills to take the Gospel to the nations.
- Valuable teaching from faithful believers with experience on the mission field.
- A missions-minded community.
Hear from some of our past trainees about how God used this opportunity to inform and encourage them in their callings.
“My wife and I were so excited about what God was calling us to do with our lives, but there were also a lot of unknowns. We wanted to be as prepared as possible before starting our life as church planters, and Send Out Training helped us do that.”
“As the Lord began making the calling to missions clear on my life, I knew that I needed to be trained for what God had next. I heard that our Missions office offers Send Out Training for those interested in knowing what living on mission means. As I took that first step of obedience, God showed me that He is great and worthy and that the nations need to know about Him.”