We believe God is calling us to be a catalyst for spiritual awakening in Memphis and beyond.
Where is God taking us?
We believe God is calling us to be a catalyst
for spiritual awakening in Memphis and beyond.
Our Vision Frame is a tool to help us all work together toward our goal of accomplishing this Vision. The Gospel of Jesus—the Good News that He brought—is that God has made the way for us to move from darkness to light. It is an awakening that can start today. Once we step into this awakening personally, we’re compelled to share the effects of God’s Kingdom in our communities, our city, and the nations.
What we are doing.
Our mission is to Love God, Love People,
Share Jesus, and Make Disciples.
The first part of the Bellevue Vision Frame is our Mission. This Mission is the guiding compass of our church. It gives us direction and points everyone in that direction. Our Mission statement may sound simple, but to us, it guides everything we do and flows from the mission of Jesus Himself as He described in the Great Commandment in Matthew 22:37–39 and the Great Commission in Matthew 28:19-20.
Why are we doing it?
Our Values make up the second part of our Vision Frame as they are the motivational flame of our church. They are the shared convictions that guide our actions.
Intimacy with Jesus Pursuing a passionate relationship with Jesus above all
Biblical Truth Treasuring God’s perfect Word as our standard for life and faith
Intentional Hospitality Welcoming every person with the love of Jesus
Ministry Excellence Reflecting the character of God in service to others
City Renewal Investing in the redemption of the people of our community
When are we successful?
- I worship God intimately.
- I take in Scripture regularly.
- I pray fervently like it matters.
- I obey God instantly.
- My family relationships are growing.
- I am involved in a Life Group.
- I give compassionate care to others at Bellevue.
- I serve selflessly outside of Bellevue.
- I am prepared to share the Gospel.
- I am proactively developing relationships with lost people.
- I engage in local witnessing opportunities.
- I am taking the Gospel to the nations.
- I am personally accountable to other Christians.
- I am involved in equipping environments.
- I am multiplying disciple makers.
- I give biblically.
How are we doing it?
The fourth and final area of our Vision Frame is our Strategy. It is like a flashlight that helps everyone clearly see their next step in getting involved. Our Strategy consists of five proven pathways to accomplishing our Mission at Bellevue. Our desire is that each person Worships, Connects, Serves In, is Equipped, and Serves Out.