Disciple Making at Bellevue
Bellevue’s Mission is to Love God, Love People, Share Jesus, and Make Disciples.
Making disciples is not an option for the believer who desires to do the will of God, it is obedience. Jesus’ command is clear, “Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age” (Matthew 28:19-20). For the Christian who desires to live a life of obedience, it is not a question of whether or not he will make disciples—that has been settled by Jesus’ command, the question is simply who he will disciple and how he accomplishes it.
Discipleship groups form throughout the year. For more information contact:
Bill Street, Minister of Evangelism and Discipleship
Register now to join a Disciple-Making Group
Our Disciple-Making Process
- Meeting weekly with a group of 3 or 4 people.
- Reading through the Bible in a year and sharing what God is saying to you.
- Memorizing Bible verses that relate to the weekly study.
- Reading four books and discussing what God is teaching you.
- Learn how to share Christ with others.
- Experience a loving, encouraging, challenging fellowship with others.