Christian Mobile Dental Clinic Dentist
Job Title: Christian Mobile Dental Clinic Dentist
Status: Part-Time Independent Contractor Position
Date Posted: June 2021
Specific tasks include but are not limited to:
- Provide direct patient care to include comprehensive clinical assessment, diagnosis and treatment for patients. Prepares, records, and updates detailed patient information such as medical history and clinical notes routinely on all patients.
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to assess, treat and care for all patients served on the Christian Mobile Dental Clinic (CMDC)
- Assists volunteer dental professionals to work effectively in the unit.
- Will provide supervision for the University of Tennessee Dental students as they train in the mobile dental clinic. (If necessary)
- Has a relationship with Jesus Christ, and is an active member of a local Bible-believing church.
Practical experience and licensure/registration required:
- DDS or DMD with current licensure to practice dentistry in the state of Tennessee.
- DEA certification required. General practice residency or 1 year experience providing dental patient care required.
- Ability to achieve adjunct faculty member designation within 3 months of hire. Necessary for Thursday – Friday position only.
- Current CPR certification.
- Valid Tennessee driver’s license and access to an automobile required.
- Feel a genuine calling into Dentistry as a mission outreach.
Supervised by: Dental Director
Days/Hours: 1-2 days per week
Coffee Barista | Part-time
Job Title: Coffee Barista
Date Posted: July 2021
Major Duties: Provide customer service in support of the Hospitality Department’s mission and ministry excellence.
- Greet customers with a pleasant attitude.
- Make and serve coffee, specialty coffees, tea, snacks, and food.
- Maintain products and equipment at front counter.
- Keep storage closet organized and clean.
- Break down empty boxes and remove trash.
- Maintain and restock vending machines.
- Operate iPad Square D software for cash and credit card sales.
- Maintain cash drawer, count money, make change.
- Make deposits.
- Clean counter, floor, and equipment.
- Clean tables and chairs in Café area.
- Assist volunteers.
Days/Hours: Average two – four days; less than 29 hours; extra hours during special events. Must be willing to adapt to changes in weekly schedule with short notice as needed.
Supervised By: Café Manager; Hospitality Director
Front of House—Kitchen Steward
Job Title: Front of House – Kitchen Steward
Date Posted: July 2021
Major Duties: Assist culinary ministry in the setup, delivery, and cleanup of all events for Bellevue Baptist Church, including catered or conference events inside or outside of the main fellowship building. Maintain ware washing room organization and preparedness. Cleanliness and storage of food contact equipment and small wares. Maintain all equipment required for banquet service, Wednesday supper, and completion of event specifics.
- Opening and closing of food serveries, including cleanliness, stocking, proper utensils available and line set up chart complete for every use of serveries.
- Opening and closing of the beverage stations, including setup, cleanliness, stocking, organizing, and maintaining equipment, which includes ice machines, counters, sinks, coffee pots, coffee dispensers, and beverage tables.
- All areas and venues are cleaned after an event and reset for the next event.
- All linen is taken care of appropriately.
- Room setup for culinary involved events to include the following:
- Setup of all tables and chairs.
- Cover tables with linens when appropriate.
- Have appropriate service ware, supplies, and condiments setup prior to event.
- The proper number plates, cups, glasses, silverware, and napkins are made available.
- Have all chaffers, coffee urns, and other service equipment cleaned and properly stored.
- Daily cleaning of dishes, pots, and utensils.
- Daily cleaning of food service areas (includes serveries, soda closets and storerooms).
- Any and all duties as assigned by the Culinary Manager.
Supervised by: Culinary Ministry Manager
HOW TO APPLY
- Complete our online application.
- Complete this supplemental information for ministerial, program and management positions only.
Apply By Mail
- Print and complete the Employment Application and mail to the address listed below.
- Print and complete this supplemental information for ministerial, program and management positions only. Then mail to the address listed below.
Bellevue Baptist Church
2000 Appling Road
Cordova, TN 38016
To protect our Christian witness to a lost world, Bellevue Baptist Church continues its long-standing practice of requiring ceremonies, employee conduct, and facility uses to be in harmony with its doctrinal beliefs as expressed in the Southern Baptist Convention’s most recently adopted statement of faith.
In compliance with Federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.