SLU 101 provides a year’s worth of leadership development in just 4 days. This dynamic experience allows attendees to learn from world-class thought leaders in creative and participatory environments inside and outside of the conference room. SLU teaches each student practical and relational life skills to change the way they think, dream and lead at the feet of Jesus.
Who: Any students who have completed 9th-12th grade.
Speakers: Dr. Jay Strack, Dr. Robert Smith, Jr., Ben Trueblood, Brent Crowe, Jeff Wallace
Registration opens: October 30, 2022 - January 8, 2023
Cost: Estimated cost is $1300. By attending SLU, a fully paid Beach Week Scholarship ($450 value) is included. SLU 101 includes 3 nights lodging, transportation, meals at conference (not including travel meals), and so much more!
Payments: $500 non-refundable deposit is due at registration. $500 is due on April 2, 2023. Remaining balance is due on June 4.
Other dates: 3 Required Meetings: January 29, April 2, and June 4. These meetings will take place from 12:30 - 2:30 p.m. with lunch included.
Activities at SLU 101:
- All-Inclusive 4-Day/3-Night Stay in a Business Hotel
- Exclusive Behind-the-Scenes Experiences at Sea World
- Rules and Tools of Leadership from World-Class Communicators
- Worldview Development from Leading Christian Apologists
- An Afternoon of Roller Coasters at Renowned Theme Parks
- Business Leadership Lessons from Top Level Executives
- Personality Assessment and Time and Goal Management
- For more information visit slulead.com