- Location: Orlando, FL
SLU 101 provides a year’s worth of leadership development in just four days. This dynamic experience allows attendees to learn from world-class thought leaders in creative and participatory environments inside and outside of the conference room. SLU teaches each student practical and relational life skills to change the way they think, dream, and lead at the feet of Jesus.
Who: Any students who have completed 9th–12th grade.
Speakers: Dr. Jay Strack, Dr. Robert Smith Jr., Ben Trueblood, Brent Crowe, and Jeff Wallace
Cost: Estimated cost is $1300. By attending SLU, a fully paid Beach Week Scholarship ($450 value) is included. SLU 101 includes three nights of lodging, transportation, meals at conference (not including travel meals), and so much more!
Payments: $500 non-refundable deposit is due at registration. $500 is due on April 2, 2023. Remaining balance is due on June 4.
Other dates: Three required meetings: January 29, April 2, and June 4. These meetings will take place from 12:30–2:30 p.m. with lunch included.
Activities at SLU 101:
- All-inclusive 4-day/3-night stay in a business hotel
- Exclusive behind-the-scenes experiences at Sea World
- Rules and tools of leadership from world-class communicators
- Worldview development from leading Christian apologists
- An afternoon of rollercoasters at renowned theme parks
- Business leadership lessons from top-level executives
- Personality assessment and time and goal management
- For more information, visit slulead.com.