Building on the foundation of personal leadership learned at SLU 101, SLU 201 will equip you to lead as a citizen and catalyst for change. Explore the ten foundational components of SLU 201 as you discover your own role in our society’s future.
Who: Any students who have completed SLU 101 and 9th-12th grade.
Speakers: Dr. Jay Strack, Brent Crowe, Jeff Struecker, Chaplain Barry C. Black, Dr. Sean McDowell, Dr. Dondi Costin, Edward Graham, Nikki Hoffpauir, and Jeff Wallace.
Registration opens: October 30, 2022–January 8, 2023
Cost: Estimated cost is $1700. By attending SLU, a fully paid Beach Week Scholarship is included. SLU 201 includes 4 nights of lodging, transportation, meals at the conference (not including travel meals), and so much more!
Payments: $500 non-refundable deposit is due at registration. $500 is due on April 2. The remaining balance is due on June 4.
Other dates: 3 Required Meetings: January 29, April 2, and June 4. These meetings will take place from 12:30p.m. - 2:30 p.m. with lunch included.
What You'll Experience at SLU 201:
- National Monuments
- The U.S. Capitol
- The Museum of the Bible
- Observe and meditate on the cost of freedom & honor through a private wreath-laying ceremony at Arlington National Cemetery
- Grapple with deep questions about justice in the shadow of the Holocaust
- Learn the power of legacy while exploring our national monuments
- Watch theology and culture intersect in the hall of Congress and faith lived out in the public square
- Understand your responsibility and calling to be a citizen
- For more information visit slulead.com