Christian Mobile Dental Clinic DentistMissions
- Provides direct patient care to include comprehensive clinical assessment, diagnosis, and treatment for patients. Prepares, records, and updates detailed patient information, such as medical history and clinical notes, routinely for all patients.
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to assess, treat, and care for all patients served on the Christian Mobile Dental Clinic (CMDC).
- Assists volunteer dental professionals to work effectively in the unit.
- Will provide supervision for the University of Tennessee Dental students as they train in the mobile dental clinic (if necessary).
- DDS or DMD with current licensure to practice dentistry in the state of Tennessee
- DEA certification required. General practice residency or 1 year experience providing dental patient care required
- Able to achieve adjunct faculty member designation within 3 months of hire. Necessary for Thursday & Friday position only
- Current CPR certification
- Valid Tennessee driver’s license and access to an automobile required
- Feels a genuine calling into dentistry as a mission outreach
- Has a relationship with Jesus Christ and is an active member of a local Bible-believing church