Spring classes will be held January 9–May 22 from 6:15–7:45 p.m.
K-WOW is a weekly program designed to teach children from Pre-Kindergarten to 3rd grade how to worship God personally and lead others to worship Him.
This spring, K-WOW is sending out an “SOS” calling our kids to Seek our Savior, Serve our Savior, and Share our Savior through song, prayer, and Biblical truth. Games, crafts, and hands-on activities make learning fun! Sharing Jesus in worship through age-appropriate experiences help our kids grow in ministry excellence as they move toward our NextGen student choirs. Additional Serve In and Serve Out opportunities encourage the children to impact their world for Jesus.
Children who were enrolled in K-WOW in the fall will remain in the same classes. Those new to K-WOW may register upon arrival. Children must have turned 4 years old by August 15, 2018, and will be placed in the same grade they attend for Life Groups. If you have a special situation, please contact the K-WOW Office or 901-347-5577. K-WOW meets on the 2nd floor just off the East Lobby.
Volunteers are available to assist you with check-in and/or registration:
- East Lobby
- 2nd Floor Preschool Entrance
- 2nd Floor Children’s Entrance
Pre-kindergarten and Kindergarten
Check-in at the East Lobby or 2nd Floor Preschool Entrance.
Our PK and K kids learn best by doing! Their worship journey includes praise songs, prayer, games, crafts, music activities, instruments, and plenty of opportunities to move! Each week the Biblical Truth and Scripture memory taught the previous Sunday are reviewed with a special “SOS” application.
Coming May 22, 2019: All PK – 3rd graders will enjoy a special night of worship and SOS fun with their parents in the Grace Building. More details coming soon!
1st, 2nd, and 3rd grade
1st, 2nd, and 3rd Grades
Check-in at the East Lobby or 2nd Floor Children’s Entrance.
Our 1st-3rd Graders kick off each night of K-WOW with Power Up! – an exciting time of worship with Hannah Smith and Children’s Pastor, Ken Hindman!
- After check-in, pick up your colored coded stickers outside E226.
- Sit on the matching colored floor cloth inside E226 to connect with your class.
- Give your extra security check-in sticker to your teacher.
After Power Up! the kids rotate through a variety of Worship Arts activities to help them grow both spiritually and musically and prepare them to lead others in worship.
- Praise songs for personal and corporate worship
- Praise Memory Challenge
- Play It, Make It, and Move It Studios
- Review of Sunday Life Group Bible lesson and Scripture with an “SOS” application
- Games and “SOS” fun
Kids will be in their assigned homeroom classes when K-WOW ends at 7:45 p.m.
Dates to Note:
- Wednesday, May 5, 2019– 1st-3rd sings to open the 4th & 5th Grade Musical
- Sunday, May 22, 2019– All PK –3rd graders will enjoy a special night of worship and SOS fun with their parents in the Grace Building.