April Prayer Needs
24 Hours of Prayer | April 13–14
We are calling on each of our prayer warriors to have a special time of prayer over Bellevue’s Worship Center the weekend before Easter. Beginning at 7:00 a.m. April 13 through 7:00 a.m. April 14, we are asking each person to sign up for a prayer shift as we spend time in fervent prayer for Easter at Bellevue.
Share Jesus Visits | April 7 and 14
The two Sundays before Easter, we will visit our neighbors around Bellevue and invite them to Easter. Please pray for the following:
- Boldness by our members and a desire reach out to the lost.
- Open doors for conversations about Easter and the Gospel.
- For many Bellevue members to come April 7 and 14 to reach more homes.
The Source for Single Moms | April 12
Bellevue Women regularly minister to single moms in Memphis through The Source. Please be in prayer for the following:
- Single moms in Memphis would know they are loved by Bellevue and the Lord.
- They will be encouraged as they fellowship together.
- Their families would be impacted for eternity by the truth of the Gospel.
Resurrection Journey | April 20
At Resurrection Journey, children and their parents will experience a live depiction of the story of Easter. Please pray for the following:
- The story of Jesus to come alive for the families who visit.
- Volunteers to clearly explain the gospel to each visitor.
- Each visitor to feel welcome and experience intentional hospitality.
Easter at Bellevue | April 20–21
Bellevue will hold four identical Worship Services Friday and Saturday, April 20–21. Please be in prayer for the following as we approach Easter weekend:
- Saturday and Sunday will be days of salvation for the lost.
- Bellevue’s Worship Center will be filled with the Holy Spirit.
- Jesus will guard each person’s heart from the fiery darts of the enemy.
Please begin praying now for the following upcoming events in our church, our city, and our nation:
- National Day of Prayer | May 2
- Bellevue Loves Memphis Workday | May 4
- Memphis Celebrates its Bicentennial | May 22