Recent Prayer Requests
Join us in praying for the prayer requests below. You may also share your own requests for others to pray for.
I need prayer for just my mental wellbeing and stress level and for my wife's as well. I am teaching full-time in a very stressful teaching environment as well as going to school full-time. I need prayer for God to just move and bring peace and joy and understanding and calm in the midst of the storm. We are both very stressed with a lot to do and not much time for each other and not much time for a break either. We are both on overload. Thankfully my teaching job will be finished in May and I can find a better job that is more flexible that also has insurance for my family while I am finishing my school program for my new job as an Occupational Therapy Assistant. Please pray for a job opening within the medical field with insurance or just for one that meets our needs while I am finishing the program which finishes in April of 2020. Thank you so much for your prayers.
Received: December 3, 2018
Hours: 5 a.m.–8 p.m. daily
Our Prayer Room is available to anybody without reservation. This room, equipped with prayer altars around a wooden cross, is perfect for preparing your heart and mind to enter into a time of prayer. Whether you are by yourself, or in a group, our Prayer Room is a great place to pray and to let your requests be made known to God.
Our Prayer Room is also equipped with six individual prayer rooms. We are asking that our members commit to pray in one of these rooms for 30 minutes every week. If you are interested in signing up for one of these rooms, please register here.
This prayer guide is a great way to help you structure your prayer time. Use this resource to pray for Bellevue, Memphis, and the world.
- C.O.P. Partner Ministry (C.O.P.—Counting On Prayer), praying for a Law Enforcement Officer (Police Officer or Sheriff’s Deputy), OR the
- L.I.F.R. Partner Ministry (L.I.F.R.—Life Investment First Responder), praying for a Fire Fighter, Rescue, Paramedic, or EMT.
- The extent of that prayer time is up to the individual. It can be a brief or extended time.
- Several prayer helps are available in the “My Response”—Prayer Partner Guidelines material to help a Prayer Volunteer in his/her prayer time.
- The Prayer Volunteer is matched to pray for a First Responder—either a Law Enforcement Officer or a Fire Fighter, Rescue, Paramedic, or EMT.
- Each Prayer Volunteer will receive the Name and Department of a First Responder (Law Enforcement Officer OR Fire Fighter, Rescue, Paramedic, or EMT) AND receive the “My Response”—Prayer Partner Guidelines for his/her prayer time. This material gives specifics on how to pray for a First Responder and suggestions for different areas of prayer.